Equity capital

According to the Charter of Gazprom Neft PJSC, the Company’s charter capital consists of 4,741,299,639 common shares with par value of RUB 0.0016. As of the end of 2017, Gazprom Neft PJSC had no preferred shares.

The largest holder of Gazprom Neft PJSC shares is Gazprom PJSC, which directly and indirectly owns 95.68% of the Company’s total common shares. The remaining common shares (4.32%) are distributed among minority shareholders – individuals and legal entities. As of 31 December 2017, there were 8,515 non-zero personal accounts recorded in the shareholder register, including 16 legal entities and 8,499 individuals.

Legal entities As of 31 December 2016 As of 31 December 2017
Entities recorded in the shareholder register share of charter capital, % number of shares, mn share of charter capital, % number of  hares, mn
Gazprom PJSC 92.66 4,393.43 92.66 4,393.43
NCO National Settlement Depository CJSC (Nominal holder) 7.07 335.19 7.08 335.55
Other legal entities and individuals 0.27 12.68 0.26 12.32
According to the Charter of Gazprom Neft PJSC, the Company’s charter capital consists of 4,741,299,639 shares
As of 31 December 2017, Gazprom Neft PJSC had capitalization of
 
RUB 1,157 bn