Milestones of 2017
- The project to study the Bazhenov formation was granted national status
- Gazpromneft-Khantos launched the Downstream Efficiency Control Centre (ECC), which was established as part of the Digital Field programme
- The Efficiency Control Centre was opened within Downstream Unit. The strategic goal is to build a unified digital platform to control the efficiency of the value chain from oil supplies to refineries to the sale of petroleum products to the end user
- The launch of Russia’s first integrated platform to process and interpret seismic data
- The Hydraulic Fracturing Scientific and Technical Support Centre was established in partnership with the Engineering Centre of the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
- General agreements on the construction of oil refining catalysts were concluded for the period until 2025 between Gazprom Neft, Gazprom Neft-Catalytic Systems, and strategic research partners – the Boreskov Institute of Catalysis (Novosibirsk) and the Institute of Hydrocarbon Processing Problems of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Omsk)
Gazprom Neft’s approach to innovative development focuses on the technologies required to overcome the challenges that prevent the Company from achieving its strategic goals. The Company develops unique solutions that are not available on the market together with domestic and foreign partners.
Gazprom Neft continued to expand its intellectual property portfolio in 2017.
Dynamics of key indicators
‘Industry 4.0’ technology enables Gazprom Neft to maintain its leadership on the Russian market. For more, view the film